The Berkley

1. Is anyone else loving this bag, the Berkley, like me???
    [​IMG]
    I just emailed LV to find out the release date for Australia.

2. Yes, I really like it but they changed the dates many times-once it was may this year, then november, then june, then november, then january next year...I heard and read so many different things...but it is a beauty, comes in ebone as well (if it ever comes...;)).

3. I'm actually not a huge fan...although I'm trying to like it!

4. i hope this doesnt go the same way as the MC eugenie. i really like it. its like a sporty speedy.

5. I've been on the waitlist for the Azur Berkeley for what seems like years now. LV keeps messing with the launch dates. LOL

6. Yeah, it's kinda hard to fall in love with something that may NOT ever come out!!!

7. I haven't heard back from LV about the release date (for Australia anyway) , I am really liking this style though.

8. I was thinking about a Damier Speedy 30 for my next purchase, but if this actually comes out, it may be my next bag. I love that it has an outside pocket for my cell phone.

9. I am still on the waitlist but do not believe it will come (anytime soon).

10. I'm sooo in love with it! Its theeeeeeeee best bag I've seen!

11. I can't wait to see it IRL!

12. i'm liking this bag, when is the release date? tia

13. I have no idea , sorry, I did email LV and ask but haven't heard back yet, if I do , I'll be sure to let you know.

Looks like this bag might be able to be carried on shoulder too?
    I hope so, I like bags that can be worn on the shoulder and hand held.

14. I'd love it more if it finally showed up in the store...

Seems like been waiting forever to see it.

15. I love it...