Handbags & Purses

The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

Vlad Posted By Vlad Posted Mar 16, 2009

1. Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to everyone!!!

I hope you all are getting to really enjoy and relax this holiday season.:santawave:

2. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and happy Holiday season. Such lovely ladies here deserving of peace and joy now and all year long.

:xtree::presents :xtree: :presents

3. Hello lovely BE ladies,

Today we are going to bake pies and cookies like crazy people. Should be lots of fun. We'll get a fire going in the fireplace, have some kids run around and make a mess and bake up a storm. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!

4. I gave my mom a choco matte Stroke Me Midi a couple of years ago and she was carrying it all this week. It's such a gorgeous bag and a great size for people who want to carry just a bit more than the essentials. She just adores that bag--she has that one and a dark grey Hold Me and they are both just used like crazy and still look great.:smile:

5. It is so quiet around here. Did anyone get a BE under the tree?:xtree:

6. No BE under the tree, but my BEC is on it's way to London.:smile: Actually, the only bags in general under our tree were for our daughter and my husband. I sort of collect all year long so I think my hubby's given up on buying me purses of any kind.:lol:

Merry Christmas and Blessed 2012 to you all!

7. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY 2012 BE ALL YOU WISH FOR. :drinkup::dothewave::ps:

8. I can't believe the last post on this thread was mine, and so long ago.
    I just want to say that I am not posting often, but I am enjoying everyone's fotos and reveals.

9. I just want to say a big thank you to the sweets lady in this subform, this picture is for you

Attached Files:

10. What a cutie!!

11. Giovanna-Your son is really such a lovely boy..with a wonderful smile :smile:

12. Oh my goodness, he has got big!!

13. He will be 2 on August. Thank you ladies.

14. What a great photo he is so cute with a wonderful smile.

15. Just thought I'd say hello here while I wait. I'm waiting to see how much the light gold shimmery satchel on pinterest (new line?) will be to see if I can stretch to it because I'm also waiting for a London tote to arrive. Anthracite. Should come tomorrow according to ups. But I have nooooooooooooooooooo pateince. None, none, none, none, none. :pout:

Where is everybody? :whistle: