The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

Hi dear Hermeneutics,

This thread may be helpful to you. bonniekir has said that a magazine or A4 size paper fit inside the WTM Messenger. I am not sure about an ipad, maybe VanBod will know that, she has a WTMM too.

Hope this helps: http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-echandia/wtmessenger-compared-with-the-surprise-me-567520.html

Wow, thank you LoveHandbags!- Bonnie's review is extreamly helpful to me- I didn't realize that there was one with the circles at the bottom and one bag that was essentially flat- for my needs I'd defiantly want the one with the circles/wider bottom. Now to try & track one down before my trip in a month....

Herm..ask Rose if there is space. It does fit a thick reg sized magazine..size A4..don't know what you call this size in US though.
I love my messenger, and wear it often just for a town trip, because it is large enough for the necessary stuff plus my water bottle..plus the weight is light!
There is a Cream still up for sale on BEsite if you can't hunt one down.The pebbled is just a wee bit heavier than one in matte .

Herm..ask Rose if there is space. It does fit a thick reg sized magazine..size A4..don't know what you call this size in US though.
I love my messenger, and wear it often just for a town trip, because it is large enough for the necessary stuff plus my water bottle..plus the weight is light!
There is a Cream still up for sale on BEsite if you can't hunt one down.The pebbled is just a wee bit heavier than one in matte .

Thanks!

I think an A4 is 8.27 × 11.69 inches, where as in the US a 'standard' letter sheet is 8.5 x 11 inches, an ipad is about 9.5 x 7.5 inches, so I bet it'll fit fine- but I will ask, good idea.

Thanks again for your help!

I was really sad to discover the other day that the shop (and online store) Clutch Seattle closed their business this month. It always makes me terribly sad when I see this. I will remember them fondly.

I will cut and paste the last entry from their blog:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clutch has closed
Thanks for the memories! We had a great time selling fabulous handbags to gals, but sadly, this economy couldn't keep us going! All the best, it's been a gas!

Kimberly, Carrie & Tiffany

ITA -- I have more BE's than any other brand of handbag! I do have to say that they are the bags that I use the most and I have two BE bags that I've practically worn out I've used them so much!!

Yep...welcome to the addiction! I swear I would have never thought I would buy this many BE bags when I bought my first! But I do use them the most of all my bags...and all still look amazing! So that makes me feel a little less bad!

Dont know a bit about sports VanB..not sure if this is Golf or Tennis!:smile:

But here's the latest picture of my grandson..now 1 yr and 8 mths:biggrin:

Time is flying..ouch!!

Attachments

• IMG_3298-1.JPG
    IMG_3298-1.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 39