The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

OK so for the meetup we are currently thinking mall of america and sometime after May.

Are we thinking weekday or weekend? For me I would like to make a long weekend out of it so the meetup would work best on a saturday or sunday but I'm open to whatever works for most people..

what shall we do for the meetup? I am down with some shopping but shopping in a large group (which we hopefully will have, right?) is sometimes not the best idea..
I would love to have a nice lunch and some drinks and "girl talk" :smile:
Of course, again, I'm open to absolutely anything !

Let's start throwing out potential dates... let's also be mindful that once we set a date, people may book flights, so the date should be set in stone as flights are generally non-refundable...

i would think memorial day weekend should be out .. it's too expensive to travel and many people do things with the family...

I agree finzip...long weekend would be best...and we could always split up into groups to shop and do what we want, then meet up for lunch and dinner or something...

I am really open to anything...but long weekend is my idea as well...

After looking at Moonstarr's gorgeous pics, I was inspired to take out all my bags and give them their spring treatment. I love sitting on the floor surrounded my leather. My husband did go a bit pale at all the black bags!!

I've kept 4 bags out to use this month:
Dark Purple Glossy Adore Me
Dark Grey Matte Enchant Me Midi
Nutmeg TMA Midi
Chocolate matte Hug Me

I'm feeling neutral at the moment but the purple gives me a pop of colour if I need it.

Let's see, that's in Minnesota, right? Do any of us live there? What hotels are close by and how far is the mall from the airport. Sorry to ask these kinds of things but I would be coming in from Florida. Of course, some of you are coming from different countries. Deb, you've got me "hooked" on Frontierland. Keep sending me gifts. Did you see that one photo that was like 12 acres covered with goodies? Unbelievable.

TL lives within driving distance of the Mall of America...and LoveHandbags is right there....I am open to anywhere really, just think it would be a fun weekend get-a-way!

Nunnla...don't follow me into CityVille...that one is really cute too...FV and CV are my facebook addictions!