The Belenista Coffee Shop. Come on in for a chat!

Thanks Vlad!

Ladies - just in case everyone is wondering... Vlad doesn't like threads to get that high for technical reasons. So, this is our new Lounge. Post away!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Belenistas!

I hope everyone is wearing their green, especially you CB! I will be very busy until tomorrow night because some crazy person didn't look at a calendar and scheduled meetings. Somebody have some green beer for me!:graucho:

....don't know if I could do the green beer, but I'll be sure to quaff something on your behalf!:biggrin:

I am but a hop, skip and a jump away from where St. Patricks remains are buried (allegedly)!:yes:

TL - All of your projects sound so much fun! It's wonderful to have a whole spring, summer and fall to look forward to - you'll get so much accomplished and that always is rewarding. But you have to get the tractor rebuilt as without it you'll certainly be SOL.

TL and Suzi - This cold is very bad and it seems like its everywhere -- from Canada to Mexico, from California to New England. The cough is particularly vicious. I'm coughing just as bad today as I had a week ago....sounds like you two ladies are suffering equally.

Suzi - I do hope you get better before your Vegas getaway. Did you get into the urgent care or doctor finally? This cold is wicked and you don't want to go without some treatment as it just gets lingers forever...not what you want when you're in "the city that never sleeps"!

Hi, Bali! Yes, this is a nasty, nasty virus! My kids didn't end up getting it, thank goodness! At least my kids and dh are very helpful and I have the luxury of taking it easy and getting well. I'm trying to drink lots of fluids!

And yes, this summer is going to be great! I am so ready for warm weather!!

Bali/TL - Sorry I am late to the chat session. I have been checking out some of the other forums to see what their reference areas look like. TG helped me put together an outline of what ours should look like, and Megs has agreed to help me get this place organized when we can get our schedules together. I'm so excited!

I almost never get sick because of my job, so I am not nearly as bad as the both of you. I am totally determined to not let it get me, so I have been extremely lazy for the last couple days and have slept alot. I don't have any kids, so I guess I can get away with it once in a while. Tomorrow, I have to get back on track or I won't get anything done so I CAN go on vacation.

Suzi, I like the idea of combining good old fashioned laziness with sleep. That's a fantasy of mine lately.

Off to paint my toes.

Do you have any other great fantasies? I would be happy to live them out too!:nuts: Sorry TL - knowing Contessa that probably wasn't the best question for a preacher's wife to read.:roflmfao:

Contessa - I just did my toes too. I'm going through a black phase so I decided not to do the Belenista pink just yet.

I've been people-watching for the past several hours in the Charlotte, NC airport. I haven't seen a single BE bag yet, although I did see a lady fall down, a toddler throw his sippy cup at a stranger, and a man snap at his wife because she wasn't walking fast enough to suit him. His legs were like 9 miles long, and hers were very short. I felt like getting up and slapping him. I would have been arrested for doing that, though, so I restrained myself. I hate long layovers in airports.