The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

Either working out in the gym or some years of training with Chloe or Hermes bags helps. ;)

I usually carry files, books and magazines, and I must admit if a bag has a substantial feel about it - I don't know how to explain, a lightweight bag just doesn't feel right for me.

And I agree, the new oak leather isn't the same as it was some years ago. I bought one of the first Bayswaters that came out, and it is aging beautifully. I only see a few of the current Bayswater and Roxanne bags in a department store here, and the leather is so different, much thinner, harder, it doesn't feel as velvety as the old ones did - but then we know that a number of labels have been economizing on the leather. I wouldn't mind if they did that to keep the prices lower, and gave us the chance to have the real thing for the full price!

IMG_3743liten.jpg

can I join the club with my Oak bayswater and my two east/west bayswaters?

I too need to join but at last my Black Bayswater is on it's way back to Bloomies and a new one is on it's way...my handle didn't have the finishing glue type stuff on it and I was afraid it would not hold up. I hope this one is perfect....I love the bag. I waited so long to get it and it broke my heart that it had to be sent back. Now I sit and wait for the new one....Postman where are you????

I've just joined the club! I had two east-wests already but now I have an original Bayswater in chocolate. It's such a beautiful bag, I'm in love - I could get high off the smell of the leather!! :biggrin:

Can I join to with my antique black glace bays? Agree with Goldfinch - you could get high off the leather. The bays is just such a gorgeous bag!:heart:

Attachments

• 04082008035.jpg
    04082008035.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,307
  • 04082008037.jpg
    04082008037.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,308
Uh, that's yummy RascalCat. The leather looks very soft.

I want to join the club too with my black natural leather Bays. I've had her for a week and I still absolutely love her.

Attachments

• Bayswater.JPG
    Bayswater.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited: