The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

Hehehe--believe this trend is reborn every few years.
I just hacked into most current reincarnation, using bags I own/ like.:biggrin:
Plus, quite comfty to wear.

Good to see you in mulberry forum, my friend:heart:

Don't own any Berrys yet, but lurking and lusting.
Years ago, I did have one of their Mulberry for Target and just loved it.
Been stalking the 'bay also.

Hehehe--believe this trend is reborn every few years.
I just hacked into most current reincarnation, using bags I own/ like.:biggrin:
Plus, quite comfty to wear.

Good to see you in mulberry forum, my friend:heart:

Remainsilly, what clips are you using and where are they from...? Those clips on the belted part of th bag look huge and I need them but unsure what to search for.

Remainsilly, what clips are you using and where are they from...? Those clips on the belted part of th bag look huge and I need them but unsure what to search for.
Coleman carabiner clips. Found in camping section/stores. Several colors/sizes available.
Chose larger, hoping to avoid rubbing/abrasion--so far, no damage to bag side strap leather.
Still testing.

Different angle, another bays--shows clips better:
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/bayswater-carbiner-clips-guitar-strap_resized-jpg.3467805/

Hope helps.

Reactions: 6efox
Coleman carabiner clips. Found in camping section/stores. Several colors/sizes available.
Chose larger, hoping to avoid rubbing/abrasion--so far, no damage to bag side strap leather.
Still testing.

Different angle, another bays--shows clips better:
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/bayswater-carbiner-clips-guitar-strap_resized-jpg.3467805/

Hope helps.

Oh wow that's so gorgeous! Any model pics?? ;)

Thanks for the tips! Very helpful indeed. I'll look into those carabiner clips.

I can totally understand this. Love it, too, and it is sooo Mulberry. Do you want to get the small one with shoulder strap or the regular size? And what colour are you after?

Questions, questions. Am very curious. [emoji4]

Real, plum, burgundy.
Small with shoulder strap.
I sell on the bay, but rarely buy. People are never as nice to their bags as I am so I rarely find anything as nice as what I have for sale.

Real, plum, burgundy.
Small with shoulder strap.
I sell on the bay, but rarely buy. People are never as nice to their bags as I am so I rarely find anything as nice as what I have for sale.

Excellent taste, but I already knew that. [emoji6]
You have to be patient. I found a hardly ever worn Lexy, Bays and Marcie. I am sure there is a perfect SBS out there waiting for you. [emoji4]

Reactions: remainsilly