*The Beautiful '06 Leather Club*

1. Inspired by Alisonanna's "The 05 Yummy Leather Club" I think it would be nice to post your '06 beauties here!:yes::heart:
    '06 Rouge Vif Purse
    [​IMG]
    '06 Black City
    [​IMG]
    '06 Cornflower Shoulder

[​IMG]
    '06 Rouge Vif Money
    [​IMG]

2. Good Idea, girlie! You're full of good ideas:balloon:

Here're my 06 darlings:

06FW Grenat Work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

06FW Grenat Toilet Case

[​IMG]

06FW Black Work(The leather is so soft and heavily distressed:supacool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. More....

06FW Truffle City(was super dry when I got her, but after moisturizing it with Cetaphil, she's gotten really soft:heart:)

[​IMG]

06FW Black Oval

[​IMG]

4. LOVE your '06 BBags and accessoires, Tooshies!!:love: Thanks so much for sharing!:yes::heart:

5. Aww. Thanks, darling:love: You picked the softest, smooshiest leather on all of your 06 goodies:heart:
    I adore your Rouge Vif Purse!!!!!!!! She's got the smooshiest leather ever....Ummm, YUM:drool::drool:

6. Tooshies, just kill me now, why don't you. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

[​IMG]

7. I'm one of those claiming that I didn't like the '06 leathers - but OMG! Marie - is that black city really '06?

I cannot believe it - I think I have been to mean to the '06 - not giving it a fair chance... I apologize..

8. My '06 black weekender:heart:~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. My 06 Cornflower Day.:drool:

IMG_2643 (2).JPG IMG_2650 (2).JPG IMG_2644 (2).JPG

10. Zac, you're killing me with this Weekender. Holy Cow is it gorgeous! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

11. and these!!!! tooshies, I'm in love with your Grenat Work! The color is gorgeous! Wow!

12. Thank you so much, dear Tooshies! Your collection is just :love::heart::tender:!!

Thank you for your kind words, MissM!:heart: It's definitely a SS '06 City and it has the softest leather of all of my BBags- even softer than my '05 First! I love touching it!I think I might have been lucky, but Zacorey's black weekender is TDF, too!!:love:

13. 06 Mini Bowling Bag :smile:
    [​IMG]

14. Rouge VIF Day & Mini Coin
    Cornflower Mini Coin
    Ink Work & Boobie
    Lilac Work
    Ink City

IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2690.JPG IMG_3551.JPG ink2.JPG
  15. another lovely 06 grenat, close-up:

[​IMG]