The bbag that got away: which bags did you almost buy but didn't?

I also remembered that i supposed to buy this 04 marigold mini mini coin purse which i didn't buy at the balenciaga store....and worst part is, the pouch was on sale....i'm such a fool and only bought the 04 turquoise coin purse......:cry: :cry:

07 f/w Mogano SGH Part Time... on ebay... even contacted the seller.. but at the end.. I just couldn't do it~!... I think the weight factor played a major part of it. :shrugs:

Sad part is... I still think about it from time to time... AaAHhh.. geez. hahah

i had a chance to get a practically brand new apple green twiggy (no signs of wear AT ALL) for under $900 shipped and i passed because i thought the color was too bright and i wouldn't wear it... boy do i wish i could go back in time and tell myself BUY IT!!! lol

Few weeks ago, there was a BG Pink Work on ebay in MINT condition, I was like this when I saw the list :drool::yahoo::nuts:.....I saw the list when it was already late night, I asked the seller the BIN for that baby and got the reply that the BIN will be for $ 1,000, I was like "WHUATTT??"....I saw someone already bidded the bag and when I was about the bid the list got ended :crybaby:and turned out lovely Deana bought the bag :graucho:;)...I can't stop kicking myself all day long for having a doubt and not fast enough

When my DH bought me Violet PT i'm drooling over Mogano Brief. AND.. DH said if i still want the Mogano he wants to buy it for me also but.. playing as a good wife i refuse.. :graucho:
Darn.. i should just take his atm to buy it..:P

:confused1:
OT...Hi! I have heard a few others say they like the PT better than the City. I have not seen one myself, and the measurements are only slightly different, can you tell me what it is that you like better? Thanks much!

Deana, IMO PT is fits better under arm and not so many people have it..;)

I just have to pass the opportunity of getting a BLACK WORK from Blue Fly. It's in my cart & ready to pay. But too bad, I need the $$$ to replace my beloved car. Plus, reading the post about the new SS08 color....so tempting. So, I must have a self control at that moment. It's just so hard but I have no other choice.

This is an evil thread, the more I read, the more bags that I've missed comes back to mind!!! :crybaby:

Brand new Bbgum Work, way back in 05
Then the Bbgum Work that went to our lovely Deana
Ink Shopping
04 Turquoise City
Black and White Damask Courier
Many many boobies....what was I thinking?!?!
Grenat mini-bowling
Blueberry Work
Vert Deau Giant Brief
Vert Deau Giant City
.....I think that's enough grieving for one day....

I was just about to pay for a shiny new pewter City at Neimans when at the very last second, I decided I wasn't cool enough to carry a metallic bag. So, in addition to being uncool, I am a complete idiot! That day still haunts me...

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Just spewed Earl Grey tea all over my keyboard. Seriously.

Twice I've hesitated over a Magenta Work. Both $1,500.00'ish. I just DON'T learn. One going now on you-know-where for $1,800.00 but didn't like the e-mail response (wanted handling fee and postage and wouldn't allow local pick-up...she's in my city, for God's sake!!) I got to my enquiry and seller only had 1 feedback, so....:crybaby:

I didn't bid on a Rouille Twiggy a few months back thinking it would go too high for me, but then it sold for about $600. The leather looked very nice and I loved the idea of an orange bag. I don't really regret it too much, though... there are so many other bags and that one wasn't a HG or anything.

The ones I regret the most: 03 Red City and WE back in 03 at BalNY. At that time, I thought I woudn't use a red bag(or bags) that much. Little did I know, red became one of my fav' colors a few years later.

Then there came 04 Dark Turqoise WE. This was also at BalNY back in 04, and this color was flying out of the store, and I had one in WE on hold, but decided to back out because of the rich, vibrancy of the color. I thouht it was too much....Arrrgh!!! Should've bought it.

The most recent one was 05 RT Work. I've been wanting this bag for a while and when it poped up, I thought it was God's calling. Well, I wasn't fast enough and it was it got away under my nose:crybaby: