The Bbag Chat Room

i'm going to give up a bal to fund a chanel, but i can't decide what color to let go - red or black? i'm not married to either color so it's 50/50. any reason to keep one over the other when it comes to Bal bags? they both fit with my wardrobe so i'm just thinking which is the better bal color/bag to keep? any help.....?
Ahhh, details? What styles are they? What years?

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
total dork moment, i didn't say they were both city bags ... i edited the post, thanks
If you truly aren't leaning one way or the other in regards to colour, why not go with whichever bag has the best leather? Personally I'd keep the black, but that's because I'm not that comfortable carrying bright colours, sadly.

i think 2011 and 2014
Hmmm can't speak to the 2014 but I had a new 2011 coq first and wasn't particularity turned on by the leather. But I've had little experience with new bags as mine are pretty much all pre-loved. Maybe someone else can weigh in on the benefits of one over the other. But you can't go wrong with black as a staple City!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the color swatches before 2010 in the Color Charts All In One Place? I don't see anything for the years before 2010. Thanks.