The BAROQUE SINGLE Community

Lambskin can be more delicate, but honestly MJ bags hold up rather well (better than many bags that cost more $$$$). I think as long as you aren't hard on your bag or overstuff it, the bag should wear well.

I have the XL and it isn't that heavy. I suppose this depends on the type of bag you usually carry, but I think it is a comfortable bag. It is a great bag!

I agree with Frugalfinds, as long as you're careful everything will be okay :] I find it a lot more durable than Chanel's lambskin, it doesn't scratch that easily.
I wear my L single with dark wash jeans a lot and it hasn't stained the light-mauve leather at all!

My L single in grey
The colour is like a lilac/mauve/grey depending on the light

The only thing I'm iffy about is the colour, black looked too mature on me :[
Keeping it though because it's my first MJ and I got it for a great price!

DSCN7592.jpg
Love this color! I was leaning towards the black baroque but if I can find this one, I may copy you =)

My L single in grey
The colour is like a lilac/mauve/grey depending on the light

The only thing I'm iffy about is the colour, black looked too mature on me :[
Keeping it though because it's my first MJ and I got it for a great price!

DSCN7592.jpg
What kind of deal did you get and how? My order during the saks f&f sale got cancelled because they ran out =...(

Nice pic frugalfinds
I am tore between red large or XL.
Just placed the order with Bloomingdales ( hope they won't cancel my order)
My SA in Nordstrom is trying to locate a large for me.
I was aiming for XL in the first place but after tried both sizes on, I like both. I'll see which store can find the bag for me and decide after I do actual side by side comparison.

Kyuis, personally I like the XL better, but I am a bigger bag gal. There are some who prefer the L because they think the XL is too big. It really just depends on your preference and what you are planning on using it for (everyday vs. special occasion).

I got my new MJ XL Baroque Single in Cognac at Bloomingdale's store last week. I am so happy with my purchase. My first MJ is Stam in Black in 2011.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4227.jpg
    IMG_4227.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 922
  • me_MJ_1.jpg
    me_MJ_1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 917