The Barkers - the new Tommy and Pam?

1. Shanna and Travis -- The Cease-fire Continues

Posted Aug 2nd 2007 9:26AM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]It's been two nights since we last spotted Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker -- and they're still civil! Halle-fricken-lujah!

TMZ cameras spied the two on their way into Opera nightclub last night in Hollywood, as the sometimes-on-sometimes-off-but-right-now-apparently-on duo held hands and looked happy!

Shanna and Travis were spotted together on Tuesday night as well, hitting up the Roxy with their children. Last night, however, the kiddies were nowhere to be seen.
  2. I like her, even though a lot of people don't. I think it is best for the children that they get along.:tup:
  3. She is gorgeous.
  4. I like them both so I'm wishing them good luck... again
  5. They are back on again ? :confused1: I can't keep up w/these two. :amazed: I would like them to do another season of The Barkers on MTV.
  6. i love her and I loved their show on MTV Meet the Barkers. I am really pulling for them to make it work. they are so cute together.
  7. these two make pam and tommy look classy by comparison. this couple looks like a walking STD. wait, that goes for tommy and pam too... well, at least tommy lee is hot.
  8. Shanna has a crown, Pamela doesn't.
  9. I like her!They are so cute together.
  10. I like them together too!
  11. Oh I hope they make it work! They have such beautiful children!
  12. i love theM!!! i think they are so adorable, shes hot, hes hot, the kids are adorable, they were so fun and funny, i want more meet the barkers!!!! :smile: i hope they make it work!
  13. They are both cute!
  14. for the kids, i hope it works out.
  15. ^^^ita.