The Barkers Are Dunzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

print*model said:
So sad with three kids involved. I actually like Shanna and felt bad for the way Oscar treated her and their daughter. She seemed happy with Travis. What a shame......

i agree...i thought they would make it. i'm so sad for the kids....

jinhee said:
the key to a successful celebrity marriage >> don't sign a contract with mtv.
lol That does seem to be a commonality among all the couples mentioned huh? MTV must be bad luck!

Well, good luck to them both. So sad that so many hollywood couples are calling it quits. I remember on that episode of Punk'd with Travis and Shanna and Travis was all yelling at the guy saying how he loved her and was going to marry her.

maybe you guys are right about a correlation btwn mtv and divorce rates with these celebs. but it'll break my heart if run and his wife call it quits (luv run's house!)

I adore Travis I was never to fond of her I thought she was too skanky for him. I know she is known to be hooked up with alot of guys like Dennis Quaid, Billy Idol and Ocar de la hoya I know there was others but I forgot who else. I think she could present herself in a better matter than she should. On the meet the barkers show she seemed like she was just white trash. I do feel bad for the Kids I am sure they are hurting from this.:crybaby: