Style The Balenciaga Day PICS ONLY

oh thanks for the advice :smile: yeah i saw the ardoise too :smile: i must say its lovely but i worry abt the handles darkening over time tts y i thot i going for the anthra :smile: i simply love the RGGH :smile: jus got myself a anthra RGGH zip around wallet :smile:

Oo haha I misread your post, I actually like Black RGGH Day compared to Anthra RGGH Day, I don't know why every time I buy an Anthra RGGH Day I end up returning it, I think its a little too casual, but I love this combo on the city!

Here's a pic of both bags for you. The Anthra is F/W 11 :smile:, returned the Anthra RGGH but kept the Black RGGH.
IMG_1998.jpg

2012 Day in Rose Blush w/ Mini Giant Rose Gold hardware. This color is not for everyone. I love it because it goes with everything in my closet. It is summery and cheerful, but you have to love the coral-orange shades to like this bag.

001.jpg

Here's my Day collection. Starting from the upper left: Gris Tarmac mSGH, Sapphire GSH, Cafe GGH (an oldie but goodie), and Lagon mSGH. THe colors would look so much better if I took the picture in the sun

5e59363913185427a182023bfc3f8e3d_zpsd05d8e56.jpg

Reactions: Mamahailee