The bags in my closet-Gucci, PS, Bal, Celine etc & my current love affair with Chanel

so beautiful!! what leather is the blue camilias? thank you for showing all the ways to wear WOC, is the chain longer on the WOC than mini! thank you!!

Thanks for dropping by palmbeachpink! The turquoise Camellia WOC is made of lambskin. I love the softness of the leather and I feel the embossing helps hide any minor scratches. Yes the chain of the woc is a little bit longer than the mini. I prefer the length of the mini on me, yet I really like the practicality of the woc!

Oh my gosh--the Antigona, the Chanel, the YSL chyc medium...dying!!! I love them all--you have an incredible collection! :tup:

:hbeat: Those boys!! So perfect. I love your color choices!

Thanks CurvyGirlChic! :hugs: I'm so excited you like my bags. I feel like with my earlier bags, I was choosing the more basic colors but with a twist, whereas with my more recent Chanels, I have gotten bolder and am now into brighter colors! I'm patiently waiting for some spring/summer vibrant colors to arrive at my stores-I hope to be able to add them to my collection and make a little rainbow of sorts! :lol:

What a beautiful collection! I love the variety of shapes, colors, brands and textures. So lovely.

Thank you MsCandice! I have been desperately trying to branch out again and add more designers to the mix. It'd be awesome to have a BV or a sac du jour or a Mansur Gavriel...anything from H would be nice...but I can't seem to peel myself away from Chanel. There is also something to lure me back! :noggin:

Ooops ....I posted a comment before I even finished looking at all your bags ! ( Brand new to all of this ) I was only on page two. I hadn't even gotten to cream of the crop yet - those Chanel's ! wow ! Gorgeous bags ! Wear them in good health !!

I just ventured through your bags again!:smile: My faves were your Mom's croc, your Celine Box, your red patent juicy red delicious Chanel and finally , my HG, the black calf reissue 236 with GHW! So much fun going through the thread again especially since we went through some of them together! :hugs:

Ooo love these boys together.

Thank you! I am happy with these three boys!

pooh bag...your collection is lovely !

Thanks dear!

Ooops ....I posted a comment before I even finished looking at all your bags ! ( Brand new to all of this ) I was only on page two. I hadn't even gotten to cream of the crop yet - those Chanel's ! wow ! Gorgeous bags ! Wear them in good health !!

So sweet of you to write and thank you for your well wishes! Welcome to TPF! It's been a fun journey and I'm glad to be able to share my love of bags and other things with you here!

I just ventured through your bags again!:smile: My faves were your Mom's croc, your Celine Box, your red patent juicy red delicious Chanel and finally , my HG, the black calf reissue 236 with GHW! So much fun going through the thread again especially since we went through some of them together! :hugs:

Thanks for dropping by my partner in crime! I'm so happy to have you come along with me and help me pick out some of these bags together via our email chats! I hope you'll soon get your HG reissue---hopefully in the mother store! I love that bag to pieces!

This bag is TO DIE FOR!!!

Thank you Bratty1919! It's turned out to be a lot more user friendly than I originally thought and the braiding is just so pretty to look at!