the bag you use MOST in your collection

1. I thought this would be a fn spinoff of the other thread asking the bag you use the least.

So Which bag do you use MOST? Please post a pic so we can see, even if it is just a pic from online.

I use this bag the most right now.
    [​IMG]

2. Apple green Balenciaga!

3. Speedy 35 at the moment.

4. My new Speey (mono) will be my mainstay this fall. I carry it about oncce a week now as it is:biggrin:

5. hmmmm, i don't know. i rotate a lot. usually the newest one gets the most use. and i still carry my IF audra a lot, such a great bag.

6. Large Chanel Cambon Tote...fits a lot!

7. I actually use my bags about equally. Except for my White Coach Quilted Ski Hobo...mainly because it doesn't really go with spring :smile:

Currently, I'm using my Coach Small Optic Ladybug Hobo. Tomorrow & the weekend I plan on using my Speedy 30!

8. This one. Calvin Klein. Mine is in brown though.
    [​IMG]Copper

9. Speedy 30

10. I'm killing my mj ursula...it's my newest one so I'm still in that honeymoon stage.:biggrin:

Picture 001.jpg
  11. I recently bought this vintage purse from the sixties. I love it so much much. I want to get it's mate, which is blue and oval shape.

[​IMG]

12. My Speedy 30. it just holds so much stuff that it's my Monda - Friday bag and has been for the last 18 months.

I only change my bag on weekends and if I'm going somewhere spesh at night.

13. right now my hologram bronze/turq spy

2.jpg
  14. My Pink Jennifer Marvin Mia bag...It's springtime:love: When my tabacco Mia bag (just one color on that one) arrives, I suppose I will begin thinking of autumn and change to that one:yes:

DSCF1877.JPG
  15. It's between the the Speedy 35 and my black Twiggy! On the weekends though, it could be anything!

(14) Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 - 605.JPG (2) Balenciaga Twiggy Bag - 1055.JPG