The Bag Snob Reviews Kooba Natasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if her 'job' is to review bags I think that she should cater to everyone the same. I mean, after reading that review it made me feel sort of crappy. :sad:

Not to mention I would never go to her website again since its obviously out of my league. (I didn't know about it until today anyways)

But I am not bitter!! :roflmfao:

I read her column because she often runs contests for free designer bags and she's full of info and gossip about the latest and greatest bags, the ones I can't afford of course.

But she can be a real snot. I'll admit I've LMAO at some of her reviews.... she's wicked! But she pisses me off when she disses the middle-range lines. There are some great bags in those lines and there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with them.

Kooba for a beach bag? - my behind! :censor:

She truly is a snob. :true:

I find it to be really funny actually her whole take on what is cheap and what is not.......she has a website called beautysnob too....and her whole night skin care regime is insane...It's actually surreal how vapid and vain she is. :smile: It's a funny read...

since this is turning into a bashing thread, it's now closed.
Please remember that we don't allow links to other handbag blogs here.
Also, she's a member of this Forum, treat her w/ the same respect everyone else gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.