The Bag Snob Reviews Kooba Natasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsue

Lifelong bag queen
Aug 6, 2006
She likes it! She's been kind of snobby (surprise) about Koobas in the past. She usually goes for the upper-end lines. She gives a really good review to the Natasha. BUT she said she'd also use it for a beach bag! WTF??!!!

no links to other blogs please

Gee, I would never toss my beach stuff inside a Kooba. Imagine getting a pretty Natasha all caked up with sand and oil! I must be a bag snob too, a different kind of bag snob, but nonetheless...

Ah, Ok....I guess that means that she likes it. Is it below what she usually buys so it's suitable for a beach bag, too? Not me...I'm afraid to use a white bag period!

My mom has the black patent Natasha and she would definately never use it on the beach!!!

But she also doesn't understand the purse obsession, and to her $625 is not a cheap thrill.

yeah i noticed that about the "cheap thrills" after i finished reading the post on the Natasha.

she's really really offensive too...

no links to other blogs

i'm from Taiwan and i'm seriously offended by her comment about the "weird cancers" in Taiwan. wth...

She IS offensive in so many ways.

Here's a comment she made re: a Cole Haan bag:

"It really is hard to find something of quality and design in mind for under $1000. We would love to be chic on a penny but unfortunately fab doesn't come cheap."

Please. Spare us the cost=great crap. :rolleyes:

Wow. Free speech is great, and I love it, but it's too bad that people take that as a license to be offensive.

Of course, to be fair, we've all talked about how our family/friends give us crap for the bags that we buy, that they say is insanely priced. So for us to do the same to her isn't exactly fair. I suppose if I had an unlimited budget, I'd be out there buying all the super expensive bags too.

Although I certainly hope I wouldn't be as elitist about it if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.