The Bag Lady

1. I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but I picked up the new issue of Wahingtonian magazine today and when I saw this, I HAD to post it here. I apologize if it's hard to read. She should join the forum! ;)
  2. Oh my! I about fainted when I saw that collection!!! What a collection it is!
  3. I read this too... RIDICULOUS!!!!
  4. Wowwww.. that is quite the collection. She would definitely fit right in here ! ;)
  5. She definitely has a home here with us ... lol.
  6. Hey. I think I read something about her in another magazine too. Amazing collection! Don't you think it's interesting that she wants to use the Fendi B bag as an everyday?
  7. Wow... *drools* :nuts:
  8. I would love to "borrow" a couple of bags from her.
  9. Maybe she is here!
  10. Who is this lady!!!
  11. Oh my god! Its like a dream :nuts:
  12. Thank you for sharing with us. I wonder if she has a daughter who gets to borrow the bags! I hope her car never gets stolen on those occasions when she says she leaves the big bag in the trunk.
  13. i'm impressed....and i'm not impressed by much anymore, lol! she would fit right in here.
  14. Hmm....I guess I need to pick up a copy of the Washingtonian now to see it. She seems like she would be really great to go handbag shopping with.
  15. Seriously, if I saw her on the street, I'd ask for her autograph. I don't think she has any kids, but I wonder if she'd be willing to adopt me...