The bag I broke my ban for is here.

1. I love her. She is so soft, feels like velvet. And I love the gold trim. I never really liked gold, but this is just the right amount. I had to get some detail shots of her too :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some modeling shots, she really is big!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That. is. GORGEOUS! I can practically feel that leather. Congrats!!

3. CONGRATS AND ENJOY! :heart:

4. I am IN LOVE w/ this bag!!!! What's it called? I'd like to go search for one on eBay! Congrats!

Edit: Nevermind I found it in your signature.....wow, I found the same thing on eBay for $500! Little outta my price range :sad:

5. Very NICE!!!!!!! Enjoy!!

6. It is the large Soho Vachetta Satchel. #10614. It retailed for $798.00 but I got it used for $150 + Shipping. They do pop up once in a while to bid on, and there are a few for buy it now, but they are over $500. but they have the tags still attached. :biggrin:

Oh and I should mention, I am about 5'7" not skinny :biggrin: and it is big for me :biggrin: But I love it

7. I've wanted this bag in camel for so long! Congrats! But I can't help but laugh at your signature:

"I AM ON A PURSE BAN AND I WILL STICK TO IT! NO MATTER HOW GOOD A DEAL IT MAY BE!"

8. :wtf:

What an amazing deal...I can't believe you got an $800 bag for $150...you lucky lucky girl. It is gorgeous, congrats again!

9. Haha yeah I ordered it when it said i was on a ban, then I had to change it to say no matter how good a deal it may be. I am not buying any more bags until my husband ok's it, which should not be long, he is bound to want something soon :biggrin:

10. You know whats funny, I have been searching for this bag for a while, I love vachetta and the patina it develops. I was browsing through ending soon auctions and caught this with 5 minutes left. There were no bids on it, but there was another one ending 2 hours later that was bid up to 230. The seller of this one had none of the key words I was searching for, just said authentic coach bag, that was it

11. I love this! Congrats! Totally worth breaking a ban for!

12. I love this bag! Congrats!! It looks fab!!

I almost bought one too. They have these at Off 5th Saks and also Nordstrom Rack, for those of you that are interested and don't find one on Ebay!

13. I just saw one listed last week the starting price was 150 and it was new.

14. wow what a great deal for a beautiful bag!! and you wear her beautifully!! Congrats :biggrin:

15. I think that may be the one that went for $230 or so. There is one buy it now for $500 something now, but it was a final sale, so Coach won't repair it if it gets damaged.