*~*~*The Bag collection in Traveler's closet *~*~*

1. #511 Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Weekend malling with Rebecca Minkoff Green MAM... please help me figure out what's the official color of this one. It has square brass hw and polka dot blue lining. For the mean time, let's call it military mam. The leather on this one is thick and indestructible :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You have a gorgeous collection!! Something to aspire to!! I love the Plumb MAB, the color looks so rich.
    I hope its ok to ask, what do you do for a living?

3. Hi jmariebnb,
    Thank you for liking my collection. The plum MAB is amazing, really. The color is super saturated & the leather, though not as thick as the old school RMs, smells great & smooshy.
    I'm the head of sales & business dev :smile:

4. My husband says I have too many. I have 7 bags.
    Now I will show him this picture

5. :smile: Oh mine will pale in comparison with the collection of other tPF ladies

6. Decided that it was going to be a black and gray day...
    Rebecca Minkoff Dark Gray Matinee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. You have the best collection of Rebecca Minkoff bags here on tPF! :tup: Kabog!

8. Thank you Bry! :flowers:
    I just checked out your blog and I love it! You have an amazing collection yourself!
    We're bag twins with the LV Saumur 35 :drinkup:

9. Rebecca Minkoff Wine Matinee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Rebecca Minkoff Glazed Espresso Matinee...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Rebecca Minkoff Ocean Matinee...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Rebecca Minkoff Glazed Almond Matinee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh yeah! I almost forgot you have a Saumur 35 as well! :hugs: Thank you so much for taking the time to see mine :flowers:

14. Balenciaga Orange Brulee Work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I love your orange dress and your Bal in Brulee is divine. I love the Work as it is big which I only carry big bags.

Thanks for sharing.