Your Bag Showcase

*~*~*The Bag collection in Traveler's closet *~*~*

travelerscloset Posted By travelerscloset Posted Oct 16, 2011

1. Date with DH!
    [​IMG]

Yup!!! We love to eat :smile: Chilly crab, Hainanese chicken & Kaya toast and coffee...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thank you Blairbass!

3. Ooooh this looks great! Hope you had a lovely time! :hugs:

4. Just came home from a wedding... carried my vintage mother of pearl clutch :smile:
    [​IMG]

There's one of my lil ones teasing mommy and daddy, lol.
    [​IMG]

I also wore my chanel earrings...
    [​IMG]

5. Thank you Elsie! It was a rare occassion that we go out :smile: we should do it more often!

6. #486 Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    We went to the mall the other night to have a late dinner with Rebecca Minkoff Charcoal Patent MAB. It was already closing time when we headed out to the exit. To our amazement... cars were rolling into the mall for a car show! Lol, my first time to see cars being driven inside the mall and had to take photos.
    [​IMG]

... still inside the mall, watching, waiting for them to let us out...
    [​IMG]

... now outside and my dream vehichle was preparing to drive through the door - Hummer!
    [​IMG]

BUT... will it fit?!?!
    [​IMG]

Yes, it did!... well, after like 10 minutes of trying!lol.
    [​IMG]

7. Went to the driving range the other day with RM Black Haze Zip MAM

[​IMG]

8. wowwwww... so delicious... my favourites food... BTW you look gorgeous with your outfit and the bag.:tup::tup::tup:

QUOTE=travelerscloset;22099417]Date with DH!
    [​IMG]

Yup!!! We love to eat :smile: Chilly crab, Hainanese chicken & Kaya toast and coffee...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

9. Thanks for stopping by again asianjade! A few of my favorite things: food and bags! :smile:

10. The maiden voyage of Plum MAB. Wore my copper mica accessories that slightly matches the rose gold shade :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. A few photos of my Rebecca Minkoff Plum MAB when I got it yesterday :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. It has the green cheetah lining which I think complements the plum leather and rose gold hardware. RM's rose gold hardware looks very classy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Had to immediately try it on :smile: I love it!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I went to work the other day with my OB Balenciaga Work and old school Rebecca minkoff Emerald MAB....
    [​IMG]

That night, DH and I celebrated 9 years of being together with a dinner buffet :smile:
    [​IMG]

15. The old school Rebecca Minkoff leathers are amazing! Thick, chewy and pebbly! Here's my old school Royal Blue Basketweave MAB... I'm blown away at how this old school RM's leather is even thicker and chewier than OB Bal's!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]