The Bag Charm Club!

Does anyone find that using metal bag charms has damaged their canvas bags? Also, I plan on getting a Speedy DE and was thinking of getting a gold charm - does gold look silly with the hardware, and would it be better to get brass? Thanks so much!

Does anyone find that using metal bag charms has damaged their canvas bags? Also, I plan on getting a Speedy DE and was thinking of getting a gold charm - does gold look silly with the hardware, and would it be better to get brass? Thanks so much!
My charms have not damaged my canvas bags and I've used the LV Facettes Bag Charm on my Speedy in DE, and I think it works very well together.

I'm so conflicted and trying to decide if I should keep this or not. I got a petite malle charm/key chain but the key ring has a non-hairline scratch on it. It's hard to come by and not sure if or when it will be available... thoughts?
WP_20161123_12_12_37_Pro_LI.jpg

Does anyone have a Totally MM (any pattern) and a Pastilles chain charm? I am trying to find a photo to decide if that is the charm I want to get? Any help would be so appreciated I am torn between that and a Burberry bear...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using PurseForum mobile app

I'm so conflicted and trying to decide if I should keep this or not. I got a petite malle charm/key chain but the key ring has a non-hairline scratch on it. It's hard to come by and not sure if or when it will be available... thoughts?
View attachment 3530701
If it really bothers you then return it. Charms/ key chains get scratched so easily so it wouldn't really bother me if it was something I really wanted.

Reactions: SassyCC
If it really bothers you then return it. Charms/ key chains get scratched so easily so it wouldn't really bother me if it was something I really wanted.
I decided to keep it since the scratch is on the key ring and not the charm, which is more important to me. I hoping that it will smooth out over time and be less obvious. I really really like it. I'm obsessed with the race collection...lol. I'm not sure if there will be more of this item. Even if one turns up, I dont know if it will have minor flaws elsewhere. Thanks for the encouragement!

My new Pastilles charm for my Totally. I paid a little more for it because it was brand new and still had the protective covering on the little gold charms and clasps. It gives the bag a little pop of color! Super happy, what a great find. [emoji4][emoji4]
3f04eb9d77efd6f4fb7498b93114743f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using PurseForum mobile app