The Azur line...have you listed?

cant believe no one posted this yet?
SAME prices for Existing products, Cabas Plage is One-Shot :sad:
hopefully they will have them ON the shelves in december, but no rush to get them

POCH.. Acces.
SPEEDY 25 (FINALLY DECIDED!)
CABAS PLAGE GM

Does anyone know the size, dimensions of the cabas plage GM & PM???:love:
DamierLineup.jpg

:shame: So....I feel bad about sharing this one but.....

Its most likely that I will not buy the Azur line...

and the reason being that b/c of the light color...even in the many pictures I am now researching...You can clearly see the little "louis vuitton" writing....

Some how, this seems to jump out abit and unlike my Damier, which blends in really good, this one bothers me. For sure I will check the line out to see it for myself to judge properly...but, I just took myself off the list for it.....:crybaby: I just know that I will be staring at all the lovely ladies with their brand new Azur...especially the beautiful speedy...ughhhh:hysteric:

Well, after I spent sometime checking out other upcoming lines of LV and seeing other threads about some pricing....It totally convinced me to stick with the Azure line...am back in the list and waiting....:heart: :yes:

How do I get on the list? This may be my first purchase..I am loving the color.

Call your local LV store or call the 866-vuitton.

But I do suggest your LV store, cause they will hold one for you of your choice and the 866 tends to just give you a call when its available and will ask if you want it shipped directly to you. This is a line that will be permanent and not limited, although they will have some limited ones...so you can wait or list. But if you dont list...they can sell out and you would have to wait untill the next shipment. I prefer to be the first one especailly if I know what I want....:yes: