The Apprentice: Los-Angeles

I watched it and it usually takes more than one episode for me to hate someone, but I agree with print*model, Prada's Meadow, Jill, and vegfashiongirl--Frank was on my last nerve. Did he ever shut up? And the gloating when the Donald fired Martin was so immature. The whole tent thing turns me off-it's harder to watch them interacting with that nightvision camera. I know I'll watch it, tho. Is Sunday the new night, or was this just for the first show?

I watched it and it usually takes more than one episode for me to hate someone, but I agree with print*model, Prada's Meadow, Jill, and vegfashiongirl--Frank was on my last nerve. Did he ever shut up? And the gloating when the Donald fired Martin was so immature. The whole tent thing turns me off-it's harder to watch them interacting with that nightvision camera. I know I'll watch it, tho. Is Sunday the new night, or was this just for the first show?

Sunday is the night for the show right now, until they tally the ratings, then depending on the outcome, they may switch the day or time or both.

i watched the re run last night on CNBC at 12 midnight EST. i missed it when it first aired on sunday. u can check CNBC..usu they air old eposides of apprentice.

wow - what a twist to let the winning PM sit in the Board-room for the firing. I think this would create "big-head" syndrome and eventually some hostility towards the PM.

This season should be interesting - also, checking out Ivanka's handbags makes for interesting TV as it is. You know the Birkin will make another appearance at least once. (who knows maybe more than 1 too).

Loved the Chanel bag
Hated Martin - what up with all the quotes and the slow speech, when you combine those 2 together it was like torture!
Hated Frank - he looks and acts like a monkey.

I was glued to the last series when the British guy won and I was so looking forward to watching this series. After 10 minutes of viewing I couldn't be bothered to watch the same thing again, and the only thing different would be the contestants and the losers living in a tent.

Whoever came up with the stupid idea of living in a tent idea should be FIRED!!!

One of last years Apprentices owns the place 4 doors down from me. Doesn't live there but never even bothers to take part in the community. Can't stand those people who tout themselves as *wonderful* and *giving* but never show up to do anything. BTW it is in a gentrifying community. She gets low marks in my book.

So no, no plans to watch the show ever. :yucky:

I'm really hanging on by a thread watching this show ! :s

I felt the project manager should've been fired for this last task.
plus, the winning team are now exempt from being fired next week !!!.... wtf ????
and !!!!! Donny Jr will be in the board room as well as Ivanka for the next boardroom ((.sigh)))

what do you think ?

(Ivanka really favours her red Chanel bag too!) :P

yeah i am curious about next week's challenge, i thought that ***** said that the winning team this week is exempted from next week's task. i am so confused. i think that the project manager should have been fired this week coz if she thinks that carrey's swim suit won't sell, she should have stepped in. then again, ***** is always changing his mind all the time.

prada's meadow, i noticed her red chanel too. :P