the Angelina Jolie thread

Silver fox Brad Pitt debuts dyed grey hairdo as he brings twins Knox and Vivienne along to the set of satirical comedy War Machine in London

He's just started production on new comedy War Machine in London.
And Brad Pitt unveiled a brand new grey hairdo as he arrived on set last week, holding hands with his seven-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
The 51-year-old actor looked every inch the silver fox thanks to his closely cropped style, said to be inspired by Stanley McChrystal, who led the US war effort in Afghanistan.
2D86DCD800000578-0-image-m-15_1445179165991.jpg

New look: Brad Pitt unveiled a new silver hairdo as he made an appearance on the London set of satirical comedy War Machine last week

Brad's character, billed as a 'rock star' general with a 'lethal reputation', is loosely based on the army veteran and he was clad in full military attire.

The satirical film is inspired by the best-selling book The Operators: The Wild And Terrifying Inside Story Of America's War In Afghanistan by the late Michael Hastings.
It is set to make history as one of the original movies produced by streaming service Netflix, hot on the heels of a stream of successful TV shows including Orange Is The New Black and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
2D86DCC500000578-0-image-a-10_1445178910122.jpg

Family outing: The Hollywood star brought his youngest children, seven-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne

2D86DE1100000578-0-image-m-16_1445179182361.jpg

Army fatigues: Brad was clad in full military garb to play a 'rock star' general, loosely inspired by Stanley McChrystal, who led the US war effort in Afghanistan

War Machine, directed by David Michod, will see Brad co-starring with Topher Grace, Will Poulter and Anthony Michael Hall.
It is not yet known whether the Hollywood star's children will be making an on-screen appearance, since Vivienne has taken a shine to acting.
The youngster enjoyed a small role in Maleficent opposite her mother Angelina Jolie last year, while her elder sibling, Shiloh, nine, graced the screen in Brad's 2008 film, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
2D86DCEF00000578-0-image-a-13_1445178939196.jpg

Budding screen star? Vivienne enjoyed a small role in 2014's Maleficent opposite her mother Angelina Jolie

2D86DC2F00000578-0-image-m-17_1445179199670.jpg

Netflix original film: The comedy, directed by David Michod, will see Brad co-starring with Topher Grace, Will Poulter and Anthony Michael Hall

Meanwhile, Angelina - who also raises children Maddox, 14, Pax , 11, and Zahara, 10, with Brad - recently admitted they had their 'issues' just like any other married couple in a new interview with VOGUE.
The actress-turned-filmmaker was discussing the pair's new joint project, By The Sea, which follows a couple who take a holiday to France together in a bid to save their crumbling marriage.
'Brad and I have our issues, but if the characters were even remotely close to our problems we couldn't have made the film,' she explained.
'As artists we wanted something that took us out of our comfort zones. Just being raw actors. It's not the safest idea. But life is short.'
http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Nah, it's just what I think. I don't hate her but I certainly don't love her. I don't think she's a saint, I think she's Hollywood and uses what tools she has which for her, would be children. As for the wig comment, did you SEE "Salt?" [emoji33]

No one really think she's a saint but we do like her charity work and I don't see anything wrong that she takes her children in a photoshoot, I mean Brad is part of the spread as well.