the Angelina Jolie thread

Michele26 said:
Is chocolate considered to be junk food!?

Not to me. I eat dark chocolate. Depends on what chocolate and how much sugar is in it and % of cocao

On a side note I think they both look great in the car pics , the later ones. Brad looks really good, esp his hair. He must of dyed it recently, whatever they look happy and beautiful.

Not to me. I eat dark chocolate. Depends on what chocolate and how much sugar is in it and % of cocao

On a side note I think they both look great in the car pics , the later ones. Brad looks really good, esp his hair. He must of dyed it recently, whatever they look happy and beautiful.
I agree, the really dark chocolate isn't junk food to me.. But I think it might be a little too bitter for such young kids? They might prefer milk chocolate, or even white (which...IMO, isn't really chocolate...)?

Angelina was always thin, but never this thin. There is definitely a difference. She's always had lean limbs, but these days her arms are skeletal and she's got old lady legs with knobby knees - that her Oscar gown and ridiculous posing made painfully evident (and sparked a hilarious meme, so we should be thankful for that).

She's a beautiful woman, there's no denying that, but she also looks underweight and malnourished and it's most definitely taking a toll on her looks. I think some of her diehard fans just don't want to see that.

people.com
angelina-jolie-2-435.jpg

After a family getaway to New Orleans, Angelina Jolie breezes through LAX on Monday with travel companions Zahara, 7 – sporting new blue braids – and Shiloh, 5.