the Angelina and Brad Pitt thread!

1. verah true

2. I'm going to plead the 5th rather than get in heated debate over Angelina whom I do not know or care enough about to debate over.:p;)

3. Yep... Both are highly paid, so it works for them.

4. She did movies that are so different from one another, IMO

In Changeling+ A Mighty Heart+ Beyond Borders+ Original Sin+The Bone Collector she showed a very fragile, emotional Angie.

She is by nature kind of tough, but when she speaks on the ONU videos she'll all emotion.

Could she play, legally blonde, like Reese ? Perhaps. But I doubt she wants to play the "dumb" girly girl act.... but who knows?

5. AJ did the tourist. It was a romantic comedy. she just played the ice queen. Mister and mister sweet is also a Rom-com

And she did cyborg as one of her first films ever, which was in the scary realm, but she - again - was a robot so she never showed much emotion ....

:biggrin:

6. Agreeing to disagree :biggrin:
    I didn't find either to be a genre specific rom-com.

7. Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Set in England!

Source: JustJared

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one

[​IMG]

8. Which one was this?

9. Angie's jewelry in the Tourist was the best part of the movie for me. It was gorgeous.

10. I personally love that she does humanitarian work... She's not the bubbly girly girl type, but I like that a lot.. I can relate to that

11. Me too!! I admire her.

12. ^ dito...

13. that must of been my lack of sleep and sheer exhaustion movie. ;)

I came here to unwind, which means I am usually tired as hell and I end up making no sense 99.9% of the time.

I meant, mr&mrs Smith .... what the hell I wrote that I have no idea :biggrin:

14. ^Hehe! She looks horrible as a blonde...