Celebrity News and Gossip

the Angelina and Brad Pitt thread!

Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Jan 20, 2011

1. verah true

2. I'm going to plead the 5th rather than get in heated debate over Angelina whom I do not know or care enough about to debate over.:p;)

3. Yep... Both are highly paid, so it works for them.

4. She did movies that are so different from one another, IMO

In Changeling+ A Mighty Heart+ Beyond Borders+ Original Sin+The Bone Collector she showed a very fragile, emotional Angie.

She is by nature kind of tough, but when she speaks on the ONU videos she'll all emotion.

Could she play, legally blonde, like Reese ? Perhaps. But I doubt she wants to play the "dumb" girly girl act.... but who knows?

5. AJ did the tourist. It was a romantic comedy. she just played the ice queen. Mister and mister sweet is also a Rom-com

And she did cyborg as one of her first films ever, which was in the scary realm, but she - again - was a robot so she never showed much emotion ....

:biggrin:

6. Agreeing to disagree :biggrin:
    I didn't find either to be a genre specific rom-com.

7. Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Set in England!

Source: JustJared

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one

[​IMG]

8. Which one was this?

9. Angie's jewelry in the Tourist was the best part of the movie for me. It was gorgeous.

10. I personally love that she does humanitarian work... She's not the bubbly girly girl type, but I like that a lot.. I can relate to that

11. Me too!! I admire her.

12. ^ dito...

13. that must of been my lack of sleep and sheer exhaustion movie. ;)

I came here to unwind, which means I am usually tired as hell and I end up making no sense 99.9% of the time.

I meant, mr&mrs Smith .... what the hell I wrote that I have no idea :biggrin:

14. ^Hehe! She looks horrible as a blonde...