The Garden Party bags thread

Thanks for your responses Renet, CHKpf Believer, Cats in the bag, and Keren-really appreciate it because I just wanted to make sure before I order it, and I don't know a soul who owns one!

Something recent from me ...

IMG_1473625504.451305.jpg

I had a dream last night I handled my Garden Party roughly & broke a snap. Though it was not visible I brought it for repair. I was angry at myself for being careless!
First, I take very good care of my bags , to an obsessive degree.
Second, GP are very hardly regardless of my dream!

The point I am trying to make is how I really love my Garden Party & at times forget to appreciate its beauty & understated style!

Whatever you choose to do I am sure will be right
Good luck

Reactions: renet

View attachment 3464420

I had a dream last night I handled my Garden Party roughly & broke a snap. Though it was not visible I brought it for repair. I was angry at myself for being careless!

The point I am trying to make is how I really love my Garden Party & at times forget to appreciate its beauty & understated style!

Good luck
Gee yours is so pretty-and the twilly coordinates perfectly.

View attachment 3464420

Good luck

That sounds like the sort of dream I would have, Lol! Which red is this? It's gorgy.

yay quick photo to share. finally saw this color and size online :heart:
next hunt is to find a set of blueish twillys for it :smile:
View attachment 3469024

Congratulations! Enjoy your new gold GP.

I've yet to find twillies for my GP too. My SA told me to go back around Nov as one part of the store is currently renovating. Hence, stocks are lower right now. Nov is also a good time to shop for xmas presents! Woohoo! [emoji85]