The Agenda Club

Beautiful! I know that the Levenger and Staples Arc disc systems fit in the desk agenda, I have not been able to find anyone mentioning whether the disc system fits in the CC GM. This system would be ideal for me. I have searched throughout youtube and a few LV planner facebook groups, to no avail. Would you happen to know whether it would fit?

Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Hi [emoji112] I just wanted to chime in a bit [emoji4] Sorry to say but no the arc won't fit in the CC GM. It will fit into the desk agenda though. The DA is a little larger then the CC. I own both and have used the arc system in my DA with the ½ disc with no problem. I then purchased a Hobonichi and I love it, the layout is just perfect for me, but it didn't fit snugly into my DA it would shift and move around because of the extra space and that bothered me. So I then ended up getting a CC GM and it hugs my hobonichi like a perfect glove.

Reactions: Luv Classics
Hi [emoji112] I just wanted to chime in a bit [emoji4] Sorry to say but no the arc won't fit in the CC GM. It will fit into the desk agenda though. The DA is a little larger then the CC. I own both and have used the arc system in my DA with the ½ disc with no problem. I then purchased a Hobonichi and I love it, the layout is just perfect for me, but it didn't fit snugly into my DA it would shift and move around because of the extra space and that bothered me. So I then ended up getting a CC GM and it hugs my hobonichi like a perfect glove.
Thank you for chiming in! [emoji5] I just saw someone with the CC GM in one of the planner groups on FB where she had the discs with DIY inserts but it looks a little bulky. I couldn't tell too much as there are no side profile photos. My MM just does not give me enough writing space and the rings bother me, so I wanted to transition to a DA if I could use the disc system; I have a need to "move" paper. I was hoping the CC GM would give me planner peace. [emoji20]

Reactions: bign_17
Thank you for chiming in! [emoji5] I just saw someone with the CC GM in one of the planner groups on FB where she had the discs with DIY inserts but it looks a little bulky. I couldn't tell too much as there are no side profile photos. My MM just does not give me enough writing space and the rings bother me, so I wanted to transition to a DA if I could use the disc system; I have a need to "move" paper. I was hoping the CC GM would give me planner peace. [emoji20]

I know what post you are talking about but with they DIY she was able to cut to size. Well for planner peace looks like the Desk Agenda is your option so that you can use the Arc inside.

Reactions: Luv Classics
Hi everyone! Im finally deciding to buy the MM agenda! WOOOOOO!
I figure since im splurging, why not get a pen to go with it. Ive seen some posts on here about how the tiffany purse pen fits, i would love this pen if it had silver hardware. So instead im thinking of getting the Tiffany T Clip ballpoint pen

http://www.tiffany.com/accessories/...rd=&trackpdp=bg&fromcid=297641&trackgridpos=2

It doesnt have any specs on the site for me to see the size, do you think this will fit in the MM agenda? thanks so much guys i appreciate any answers!

I just got a preloved red epi agenda pm for my aunt for christmas - which has been on her wishlist for a long time.

She only uses a month pr. page (vertical), so I don't want to buy the LV refills.

I'm thinking about Filofax, but don't know the size for the pm agenda.

Help is much appreciated :smile:

I just got a preloved red epi agenda pm for my aunt for christmas - which has been on her wishlist for a long time.

She only uses a month pr. page (vertical), so I don't want to buy the LV refills.

I'm thinking about Filofax, but don't know the size for the pm agenda.

Help is much appreciated :smile:

That's so nice of you!

The LV PM = Filofax Pocket. And they fit perfectly [emoji1]