The afternoon?

1. What are you're thoughts about the afternoon? Not the time the bag! :lol:

2. I got the mid-afternoon and I love it!!! I got it in cognac so there's a bit of a western feel. =p The only thing is that the bag is structured and I don't think you can stuff it as well as you can stuff a city.

3. Oh- post pictures! Is the mid-afternoon smaller then the afternoon?

4. yes it is! I'm 5 feet and the afternoon was huge on me. I still liked it but it was definitely too big. The mid-afternoon is just right! I'll go take pics now...

5. Here you go! Hope this helps!

midaft.jpg midaft2.jpg
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!:love: It looks amazing on you! The color is awesome too! You must put it in the pictures wearing your Bbag thread! This is the first time I've seen the mid-afternoon! Thanks for sharing!:heart:

7. Mas, your bag is gorgeous! It looks fabulous on you!

8. Mas -- You and your bag look great. I love seeing pics of my "friends" on the PF. You have such a wonderful collection. I think we will need a family pics soon!

9. Heehee! Thanks gals! I'm glad to be able to contribute to this sub-forum now!!!

10. OH mas i get to see you now.:yahoo:

11. I saw the
    afternoon in store before and I think it is a very cute bag for work.

12. It reminds me in a way of the LV Sac Plat..just that sort of flat shopping tote design angle. It looks great in the cognac, Mas- it really suits you!

13. Thanks stylefly! Your comment is funny actually because I got the Sac Plat but it just doesn't look right on me. Thank goodness this does!

14. What a great style and beautiful bag!

15. Hey MAS, what a great bag and thank you so much for the pictures. I really like this shape. Since you tried on the afternoon, too, can you remember if you can wear it on your shoulder - the handles look shorter in the pictures on atelier. congratulations.