The A La Folie Club!

1. Post your pictures! :tup:

Just saw these irl today and I must say they look better irl than in pics!

2. the ring~

100_2314.JPG 100_2317.JPG 100_2318.JPG 100_2321.JPG 100_2322.JPG
  3. Ahh, finally someone posts in this thread! Thanks for the pics! :tup:

4. ***sigh**** i am totally IN LVOE with the ring....gotta raise more funds then i'll get it. rawr. its BFs bday today then christmas, then Valentines Day and then Our anniversary....got to raise A LOT of money!!!

5. hehee you're welcome. i'm surprised ppl haven't. it really is something isn't it? hahaha

6. ohh, is the ring high profile like Inclusion?

7. ^ i dont think it is as much.

8. heres mine

Picture 107.jpg
  9. Im really interested in the ring! To the ladies who own it - can it be adjusted? It looks like a one-size-fits-all.. I wear a size 7.5 ring, do you think it will fit me??

thanks so much!

10. Cute! Can't wait until it comes out in PINK!

11. Proud member!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If only the iphone had a place for a phone strap :graucho:, but for now I think this is all I'm hoping for from this line.

12. It adjusts a little. It just depends which finger you want it on. I am unsure of my ring size, but I felt this fit better than the Bubble line for me.

13. i have the braclet and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it! :smile:

14. :wlae:[​IMG]:yahoo:

DSC00883.JPG
  15. I have to say I just bought the necklace in Vegas on March 5th. I'm sorry but I HATE it. That thing is constantly turning around on your neck and you have to keep turning it around. If we hadn't been leaving before I could get back there I would have returned it. Guess I'll have to put it on eBay.