The 70-Year- Old With The World's Smallest Waist...15 inches

1. [​IMG]

Pensioner Cathie Jung has worn tight-fitting corsets for years to become the woman with the world's smallest waist.

The super-fit 70-year-old has a tiny waist which measures just 15in (38cm) - making her figure distinctly hourglass. The Queen of Corsets, as she has aptly named herself, appears in the new edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.
  2. :wtf:
  3. Eew. :throwup:
  4. Interesting. She does not look 70 at all.
  5. :nuts:

Why would a woman go through such torture? I love corsets but that is just plain "disfigurement"!
  6. I'm sorry, is that supposed to look GOOD??
  7. Forgot to add, she really doesn't look like she's 70. But seriously, her waist just looks scary.
  8. and i thought my 23.5" waist was tiny compared to my 34.5" hips! I think it's kind of neat, if i tighten a woven belt that can go as small as you want it to the tightest i possibly can around my waist things start looking pretty insane, too.. just.. not THAT insane, heh.

I have a soft spot for the 50's pinup fetish type look, so..

9. I've seen that lady before, it's "her thing"! More power to her, she's made a career out of it! It's not like anyone forced her to.
  10. interesting...i wonder how much she can eat..
  11. That makes me have trouble breathing just looking at it!

She doesn't look near 70 though.
  12. Whoa. At first my first thought was it had to be photoshopped, but since it's actually documented I believe it to be true. This reminds of me ancient Chinese women who would wear teeny tiny shoes from the time they were little so that their feet wouldn't 'grow'. Of course they weren't able to walk, but the smaller the feet were, the more beautiful they were in the eyes of men. Also I've seen cultures in Africa where I believe it was the women that would wear rings around their neck to make it grow longer. Looking at her arms and legs, she has meat on her.

I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but there were 2 twins that had eating disorders and were like 80 pounds. I think they were in there 40's and they looked very sick.
  13. Oh my.:shocked:
  14. As a Nurse I cant help but to think of her inner organs and thier placements! And then my OCD kicks in and i want to fix grandma's panty hose so that the roll on her thigh is not hanging out... oh gosh forgive me i going to hades now!:death:
  15. :wtf::shocked: