The 2007 Nrj Radio Awards

1. The 2007 NRJ Radio Awards were held tonight at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France. It was a veritable who's who of the international music scene on the red carpet.

Domestic winners included Justin Timberlake ('FutureSex/LoveSounds') for Best International Album, Pussycat Dolls for Best International Band, 50 Cent for Best R´n´B and Hip hop and Pink, who was the belle of the ball, picking up Best Pop, Best International Female and Best International Song for 'Stupid Girls.'
    Gwen Stefani redefines the little black dress. Va-va-va-voom
    Cassie radiates in Versace.

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. Gwen & Cassie look great!!
  5. Ok, seeing gwen in that dress....I do think she is looking a little thicker...had anyone heard any pregnancy rumors?
  6. Wooow, Gwen looks gorgeous. I love the hair, the soft make-up and that dress looks nice on her. She looks great.
  7. Wow ... Gwen looks awesome!!!!!
  8. Gwen looks incredible!
  9. Gwen looks good - I think a little weight on her suits her.
  10. [​IMG]Gwen Stefani with her son Kingston James - 2007 NRJ Music Awards - After Show Departure
  11. How cute is this! Kingston is such a cutie.
  12. OMG, I 'm normally a Gwen-hater but she looks BREATHTAKING here!!! I think it's because of the soft hair and makeup, and the sexy and SIMPLE black sheath.

There's absolutely nothing gimmicky or teenybopperish about her outfit (for once!) and so her natural beauty can actually shine through.