The 1-year Ban Band

1. Can you resist buying another LV bag for one year?

You wanna do so
    1. Because u have spent too much money already
    2. You wanna donate all these money to charity instead
    3. You wanna save up to get a kid from some 3rd world country like Jolie
    4. You wanna get LVMH Chairman out of the top ten richest list next year
    5. You wanna prove to your DH that you are not obsessed
    6. Heck, just for the fun of it!

If you wanna try, put your name up in this thread together with the reason. But be warned, some will say, Resistance is futile! Maybe after a year, we can review the results and see the success rate!:nuts:

2. Lol, so funny :lol::lol::lol: mmm do you have it in your plan? To get them out of top 10 richest list? :lol:

3. i cant imagine very many on here staying in a ban for a year... im sweating thinking about it teehee ( and i dont even buy that many bags)

4. ahahahahaha :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. Lol...thats just IMPOSSIBLE for me.....absolutely not.

6. ITA! .... :roflmfao:

7. I dont know.............sounds hard.............

8. lol
    nice try though :roflmfao:

9. doubt it...

10. I tried and lasted 6 months! Buying bags & accessories is just a part of who I am :p.

11. I am trying at least until I get my bonus in Dec..so it wont be a full year, more like 9 months ban.

12. For purses, no problem, but I couldn'tbare to stay away from all LV for a year.:shame:

13. I couldn't imagine not buying an LV bag for a whole year, NO!!!

14. Do small leather goods count?

I should actually be on a ban until at least September (when baby is due). I think I can stay away from bags until then but probably not the little things like key chains, etc. I do know that I want a Cabbas Piano for when the baby comes....I am thinking that I'll ask my hubby for that for Xmas.

15. ONE YEAR BAN!? Just the sound of it make me :weird: ! lol, a few month ban i can do, but one year ban? mission impossible for me!