Handbags & Purses

That tiny inside pocket. What do you use it for?

nomoreroom Posted By nomoreroom Posted Dec 15, 2008

1. Hello. Sorry if this has been asked already, but has anyone figure out a use for that little pocket along the back wall of the TME, just under the zip pocket and next to a larger one? I don't have anything that fits there, other than a pen or two.

2. ^GREAT question! I have been wondering the same thing!

3. My mobile fits the pocket :smile:

4. I don't have a TME. Can someone post a pic of the pocket?

5. Thanks, Cliffene, and lucky you! I had guessed it was designed to accommodate a certain type of mobile phone or other device, but mine is too wide. I might be able to jam it in there, but getting it out is another story!

6. if it's the typical BE little pocket, i also put my cell in there. I put my blackberry in the larget pocket.

7. Wow, I can't imagine a cell phone that little anymore. The bigger pocket is perfect for my iphone. I can't find a use for the little pocket either. On a good note, I love the hidden slip pocket along the inside of the bag on the opposite side!

8. ^^I think I know what you are talking about. My Blackberry is too big to fit in there but I use the smaller pocket right now for my Chapstick since it is freaking colder than HECK up here! Also...pens! Usually...just instant grab and go things.

9. I have noticed that the size of this pocket varies in BE bags in general. In most cases my phone fits in it but in others it is too small. I think that it may be a quality control issue?

10. I use it for my iPod and it fits nicely... My mobile phone is too bulky for that tiny pocket!
    I also store my lip balm there when i'm not carrying the iPod...

11. lipstick and a pen

[​IMG]

12. Silly me, I think I know which pocket you are talking about. I have the MMS and I put my reading glasses in it, cause my BB Pearl w/skin case will not fit.

Thanks Finzup for the pic!

13. jancedtif, Well, that is a great idea!

14. Thanks for the pic finzup, as I was wondering which pocket you were all talking about!! I put my ipod in the larger one, and phone in the smaller one.

15. Really? :faint:

Dont you have a 4G ipod that fits snuggly in the smaller pocket? I am shocked! :p