That 'pursey place'...ROFL...men!

1. So my DH is so oblivious, I can't believe it! He has bought me Vuitton many times, but refuses to remember the name. He is going Christmas shopping tonight (even though I told him no need...it's all done), he likes for there to be at least a few surprises under the tree I don't know about...plus then he can get himself golf stuff :graucho: .

Anyway, I put together a list of some ideas for me and the boys...as he was reading it this morning, he asked, "Is there anything you want from that 'pursey place' in Valley Fair?" I looked at him a bit odd...he clarified, "You know the one with brown boxes and shopping bags."

:push: :roflmfao:

2. The Pursey Place... Now that's classic....:roflmfao:

3. Twink---I think he likes to pull your leg! So cute!
    Hey, it does not matter what he calls it, as long as he finds his way there and gets you something from your list, right?:graucho:

4. I love your hubby!!! Poor thing has not one piece of change in his pockets, the pursey place ate it all!!!!

5. ^LOL

Can't wait to see what he gets you from "the pursey place"

(kinda sounds like something else...........................) LMAO!!

6. Funny thing is, he isn't...he often says things, there is that brand you like is it real? Or isn't that like your 'orange' bags (hermes...orange boxes, not orange in color)?

I don't know why he doesn't remember, but it's fine...I don't really talk about it to him.

7. I feel for you. I was so excited to get a red Epi Lussac for work. When it arrived I was going on about how nice it was, how pretty it was...you know.

Well, the only comment I got was that it looked like something that was used to make kitchen chairs in the 1950's.

It was pretty funny. He is also just so clueless.

8. Would you please have your hubby call my hubby and tell him about the pursey place?!?! I love it!!

9. hahaa that is ADORABLE :biggrin:

10. Tee hee hee. Your DH is so cute. :lol:

11. lol...sometimes my husband calls it louis instead of louie...

12. You hubby is a keeper!
    so adorable!
    your a lucky twink!

13. I think my DH would rather remove his own kidney than shop at LV without me dragging him there.

*sighs*

14. LOL..PURSEY PLACE..:roflmfao: :roflmfao: it doesn't matter what he calls it as long as he goes to the right place.

15. That is cute.
    Funny too.;)