That HAC I Agonized Over Arrived Today

1. Here's the unplanned purchase that I just couldn't let slip through my fingers:

32cm Rouge H Box Calf Haut A Courroies PHW, along with some Hermes goodies (Rouge H Box Calf Bearn PHW, SS/Diamond H-Heure Watch with Rouge ViF Croc Band, and Les Giraffes scarf) already in my collection.

2. Photos? COngratulations!
  3. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
  4. Millstream...there are no pics?!?!?!!? WAHHHHH... :crybaby:
  5. OMG.....can't wait to see the pics!!!!! Rouge H Box HAC?!?!?!?!?!
  6. Son of a $*#&@&! My photo is too big to post. I'll try to remedy that and try to post again. ARRRGH!
  7. MillStream- I just pm'd you with my email address. Feel free to send me the pics and I will post them for you!
  8. Ok, here's another attempt at posting the photo:

9. wow! a first bolide and now a rough h box hac! congratulations again! i also love the red wallet and h watch! what an ensemble!
  10. :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: ...
  11. Oh, WOWZEE, Millstream!!!! I am in true sensory overload tonight. First, pazt's black croc Kelly, then Rockerchic's raisin Birkin, and now your gorgeous rouge H box HAC. What an absolute stunner!!! You definitely made the right decision; no question this would have haunted you it if you had passed on it. It is a truly fabulous bag, Millstream. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:
  12. Your bag is lovely, and so are your watch and wallet! Those will be fun to wear all together :graucho: Congratulations!!!
  13. GORGEOUS MS!!!! Stunning HAC! I love the Les Giraffes in that colorway---just beautiful!
  14. Wow!!:yahoo:
  15. Fabulous--I love rouge H