That HAC I Agonized Over Arrived Today

1. Here's the unplanned purchase that I just couldn't let slip through my fingers:

32cm Rouge H Box Calf Haut A Courroies PHW, along with some Hermes goodies (Rouge H Box Calf Bearn PHW, SS/Diamond H-Heure Watch with Rouge ViF Croc Band, and Les Giraffes scarf) already in my collection.

[​IMG]

2. Photos? COngratulations!

3. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

4. Millstream...there are no pics?!?!?!!? WAHHHHH... :crybaby:

5. OMG.....can't wait to see the pics!!!!! Rouge H Box HAC?!?!?!?!?!

6. Son of a $*#&@&! My photo is too big to post. I'll try to remedy that and try to post again. ARRRGH!

7. MillStream- I just pm'd you with my email address. Feel free to send me the pics and I will post them for you!

8. Ok, here's another attempt at posting the photo:

CIMG0457.JPG

9. wow! a first bolide and now a rough h box hac! congratulations again! i also love the red wallet and h watch! what an ensemble!

10. :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: ...
    [​IMG]

11. Oh, WOWZEE, Millstream!!!! I am in true sensory overload tonight. First, pazt's black croc Kelly, then Rockerchic's raisin Birkin, and now your gorgeous rouge H box HAC. What an absolute stunner!!! You definitely made the right decision; no question this would have haunted you it if you had passed on it. It is a truly fabulous bag, Millstream. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:

12. Your bag is lovely, and so are your watch and wallet! Those will be fun to wear all together :graucho: Congratulations!!!

13. GORGEOUS MS!!!! Stunning HAC! I love the Les Giraffes in that colorway---just beautiful!

14. Wow!!:yahoo:

15. Fabulous--I love rouge H