That feeling when you know it could be the bag...

Sep 26, 2006
Do you know that feeling when you are contemplating what bag to get next but somehow nothing is really what you want...and suddenly, when you hear or read about new bags you feel: that could be what I am looking for?

I was contemplating what to get next, shoulder (I so prefer shoulder bags) or handheld (better for my back), petit Noe (more fun) or Saleya (better to organize) and then I read and heard about the Hampstead and the Sporty, and there it was, that feeling that one, more likely the Sporty, could be the one:nuts: -a bag I am happy to wait for and save and spend my money on.

Isn`t that a wonderful feeling? Sorry, just had to share...

yes.

there is also the feeling when you know you want something, you think about it night and day, you tell yourself you can finally have it and then you go to get it and all of a sudden it's like meh, i'm not sure i want it anymore. that happens to me a lot too! lol

Yep, I know just how you feel...I love the hampstead and am so glad I waited...I wanted a damier shoulder tote...but neither the salyea od cheslea where rocking my world.

Sometimes I think I actually buy more when there is nothing I love...searching for something, anything...kwim?