That '70s Show

My family watches it every night around dinnertime. It's such a funny show! Kitty's laugh makes me laugh every time.

You can tell that the actors are having a good time as well; at times you can see some of them trying so hard not to laugh (especially Jackie)!

I love this show! It just takes me back to a time that was so much fun for me!

I loved it when Hyde told Eric that he should write a book about the things my father threatened to put in my a$$. Chapter 1 - His Foot.

Season 8 was a huge let down, though. Hyde and Jackie break up for good and then she ends up with Fez. Don't get me wrong, I adore Fez, but not with Jackie. Donna starts dating Randy and they break up. Kelso travels back and forth to Chicago, so we never get to see much of him anymore. Eric is in Africa until the last episode, and then it's only for about 5 minutes.

Season 8 was a huge let down, though. Hyde and Jackie break up for good and then she ends up with Fez. Don't get me wrong, I adore Fez, but not with Jackie. Donna starts dating Randy and they break up. Kelso travels back and forth to Chicago, so we never get to see much of him anymore. Eric is in Africa until the last episode, and then it's only for about 5 minutes.
Ita! The last season was a huge disappointment. I don't know what the writers were thinking. :nogood:

I think the final episode implied that Eric was back to stay and that he and Donna were together.

To be honest, I preferred Jackie with Hyde, but Jackie was looking for things Hyde wasn't willing to give her. Fez was and he's had a crush on her for forever.

I could see why they ended up together.

I liked Randy and I wish they found a way to let him stay.

When the show ended, each member of the cast took pieces of the basement set.

I believe:

Topher Grace got the couch
Wilmer Valderrama got the wagon wheel table
Ashton Kutcher got the Green Bay Packers helmet
Laura Prepon got the record player and records
Mila Kunis got the trunk

When the show ended, each member of the cast took pieces of the basement set.

I believe:

Topher Grace got the couch
Wilmer Valderrama got the wagon wheel table
Ashton Kutcher got the Green Bay Packers helmet
Laura Prepon got the record player and records
Mila Kunis got the trunk
I remember reading this somewhere about a year or so ago, too.
Danny Masterson got the footstool.