Thanx everyone but the red bag search is over!!

1. :wlae: :wlae: Just wanted to let you know I bought a red bag today..TDF of course!! A Marc Jacobs tomato red blake..With the help of fellow pf'rs mnshopgirl32 & dawn71675....I called Sak's Off Fifth in Pa and got 25% off!! Woo-hoo! I'll have pics in the MJ thread when I get it!! I just wanted to say thank you for all that posted great pics of great bags....You guys are the bomb!....It was fun chatting with everybody and I hope I can help you all like you helped me!!!!! :heart: Emmy

2. oooh I bet the Blake in Red looks absolutely gorgeous :smile:

Congrats, cannot wait to see the piccies. Now, what are you going to lust over next, now that you have completed this mission ;)

3. Yay! Congrats on your find! Can't wait to see it Emmy!

4. Well...been to shoptwigs lately? I can't help it!! If that sale starts like baglover says it is I'm doomed....There's like 3 bags on there I love..I'm having a problem picking one..Besides..The red purse was a NECESSITY!! I look at it like buying a toothbrush!!! You have to have one!! (I gave my sister mine last year) (the purse I mean!) If I buy another bag at shoptwigs it will be a reward for FINDING the bag....after that I'll need help trying to rationalize the crap that goes on inside my head!! :heart: Emmy

5. Yay! :yahoo:

Glad you finally found one you like! :yes:

6. Great choice! Congrats!!

7. Yay, congrats on your new gorgeous bag, EMMY!! :yahoo: Red bags are my weakness - :heart: them!! Enjoy yours!!!

8. Congrats! I LOVE a red bag...and MJ is NICE! Can't wait to see your pics!

9. Great choice! Can't wait to see pics! I LOVE Blake. (I have two myself.) A red Blake is just superb!

10. Congrats! :yes:

11. I love the Blake and red is my fav color. congrats!

12. Congrats!

13. Congrats EMMY!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: