Thankyou....

1. I just wanted to thank all my Pfers for their support.My Father in law passed away ( after an extremely difficult cancer battle)and I am over whelmed by the sweet emails,calls and Pm's Ive received from all.
    Special Thanks to Coachwife..who literally was text messaging /emailing me as I sat by his hospital bed for 2 days -I dont know what Id do without your friendship and support.
    Also...Selena..LOVES YA! It was so sweet of you to send flowers..even Phh has arrived at the fact that he can no longer laugh at my internet PF addiction..as it has brought me such wonderful friends.We were very touched by the flowers and offers of help.
    Megs-Thanks for all your Pm's..it means alot to me as well as PHH.
    I wont be on much for the next week as we have 5 days of Shiva....so I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate this place and the great friends Ive made here.
    This week was an emotional mess for us and you all made my days brighter with your support.:heart:
    JILL

2. My deepest sympathy Jill. Much love to you and your family. We will all be here when you get time. You are in my prayers.:heart:

3. Jill *hugz* im soo sorrry for yr lost dear ... my heart goes out to u and ur family:heart:

4. Oh Jill!!! I am so sorry!!!! My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!!!!

5. Jill, I am so sorry to hear about your loss...Warmest and kindest regards and love to you and your family !

6. I am very sorry for your loss, Jill. At least he is out of his pain, and in a happier place. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time. *Hugs*

7. Jill, i am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

8. Jill, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:heart:

9. {{{{{Oh Jill!!}}}}}

:heart:

10. Jill, I will continue thinking about you and your family and wishing you all the best in this hard time. :heart:

We will be here waiting with open arms and big hearts!!

11. I'm so sorry. I sat with my grandpa for two whole weeks while he died a few months ago. It was so draining.
    Best wishes during this difficult time.

12. I am very sorry Jill. My best wishes to you and your family.

13. *hugs*

14. Ahhh Jill.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I haven't been around much so I didn't see anything about it. I'm terribly sorry, what a horrible thing cancer is. Every time I turn around it seems that I hear that word more and more.. Hugz to you and your family.

15. *hugs* so sorry for your loss. you and your family are in our prayers..
    May he rest in peace :heart: