Thanks to Carly...now Coach-Banned by DH!

1. But she is sooo worth it! She is my third Coach buy for the month, so I am now on a strict Coach ban until 2008!

Isn't she lovely though? If any of you ladies do not own a Carly, I HIGHLY recommend you get one. She is one of those perfect bags, just the right drop, size and slouch. The beet looked a lot redder in the catalog and online pics, but it ended up being a very beautiful, mellow shade of dark red. SIGGHHH! :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I bought one with the last PCE and I love it! The red is so perfect! Enjoy your new bag- and I feel ya' on the ban...:rolleyes:

3. Yeah, it happens to the best of us. But Carly is oh so worth it!! Enjoy your lovely new bag!!

4. Beautiful bag, I love that color combo.

5. WOW!!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the beet!!! Congrats, she's definitely worth it....plus there are only 2 1/2 more months left in 2007 if ya know what I mean:graucho:

6. Georgy and O-So- worth the ban!!

7. wow she is beautiful and looks great on you... great choice!!!! :tup:

8. GORGEOUS!!!!!! CONGRATS AND 2008 is ALMOST here!!!!!

9. The bag looks great on you. Congrats and don't worry about the ban. It'll be over before ya know it!!

10. hehehehe...you're right ladies! Now that I think about it, he didn't say WHEN in 2008!:graucho:

11. really super cute!! i should be banned but cant do it!!

12. Well, 2008 is not that far away! :p

13. I LOVE the khaki/ beet combo! Great bag to end the year on. Congrats and hopefully you won't have to wait too long into 2008!

14. gorgeous! I am really considering a Carly lately...

15. Love it!! Congrats!!