Thanks to all of you Pfr's

bayb07

Oct 14, 2006
Thanks to all of you lovely women and men on this forum I finally got my 1st LV, the Damier Speedy 25. I went to the boutique this past Saturday. I still hadn't decided btwn the Damier Speedy and the Saleya PM. I had been looking at everyones photos of these two bags but when I got into the store I was drawn to the speedy. The Saleya looked too small on me(i'm 5'9) but the speedy was just right. As far as the boutique experience went, I was a little disappointed. One SA would not give me the time of day, but the man who eventually helped me was nice enough. Anyway thanks to the wealth of knowledge I acquired on this forum, I didn't really need their help. So hugs and kisses to you all :heart: . P.S. I am so in love with my bag (I tried to post pics but I can't get them small enough.)

Aw, congrats to you! I must agree people on here are fantastic. It's important to be well informed before making such a big purchase and everyone on here is amazing!

I'm sorry the store experience wasn't that great but you walked out with an amazing bag so congrats!:wlae: