Thanks to all of you I made a great purchase!

1. So I decided to return my XL Heritage Satchel. I think its just to big and with my back bothering me these days and all. I bought the Ergo Black Signature Tote. It looks good over my arm and can carry all my basics. I am excited as if this bag ends up being as perfect for me as I think it will be it's coming out in all sorts of colors next month!
    Thanks to all of you for the suggestion! I think its going to be my perfect everyday bag!
    I can't wait to put my butterfly key fob on her and take her for her first outing!
  2. Hopefully this bag will be the one that isn't a burden on your body.

Good Luck and Enjoy wearing her!:tup:
  3. Congrats! That is a great bag! The Ergo's are some of the lightest that
    Coach makes so you should be okay with the weight.
  4. Yes, I LOVE the Ergo tote. Congrats! What colors are they coming out w/ next month. Do you know?
  5. Congrats! Something from the next round of ergos will be my next purchase - waiting for a tote in a color other than black or british tan, maybe patent:graucho:!
  6. I'm so happy for you!!!:yes:
  7. Very pretty. I'm sure you'll love it because it's one of the lightest Coach bags out there.
  8. Yay!! I am so happy for you. Congrats!
  9. Congratulations. It's not good to keep a purse that will make your back pain worse. Post pictures of your new bag!
  10. congrats! :yahoo: Bags are beautiful but not worth being in pain to carry!!!
  11. Congrats. I get the XL Satchel tomorrow, but I didn't think that bag would be too heavy! I will just have to wait and see tomorrow.
  12. Congrats! I think you will be much happier with this one...:tup:
  13. Congrats!! I hope your back feels better very soon, and that you enjoy your new Ergo tote!
  14. YAY! Congrats on your new bag!! Isn't it the best feeling when you know you've found the right one! Enjoy it in good health (back health too).
  15. CONGRATS!!! Ergo is my FAVORITE line and I know you will enjoy this bag!!! She wont hurt your back at all!!! PLEASE post pics in our Ergo Club thread!!!!:yes: