Thanks for helping me with my dilemma: check out my new baby!!

1. Hi everybody,

a few days ago a lot of you helped me decide between a fuschia denim neo speedy and a blue denim baggy PM.
    At first I was thinking to wait for a fuschia bagy PM to show up on eBay or Let Trade, but then I read that the blue denim bags were going to be discontinued aswell!

So I rushed to my store to exchange my black MC pochette for this pretty baby... A Denim Baggy PM in BLUE!
    It was really love at first "carry" :p I put her on my shoulder and it felt perfect. I'm very much in love with the blue, more than I tought I would be. I don't understand I didn't buy this bag much sooner! It carries everything I need and
    sits very comfortably on my shoulder.
    I don't have pics of her in her box, because I already took her out today :yahoo:
    Doesn't she look great with her white MC carré and the little luggage tag I got at the cocktail party? I'm going to have it heat stamped before I put it on, but wanted to see how it looked.

Thanks for reading! I'll also post pics of what she carries soon.

BAGGY PM.JPG TAG.JPG
  2. Here's the inside and all the stuff layed out.
    There's still room for more, but I didn't want to overload her on her first day out :p

INSIDE.JPG INSIDE 2.JPG
  3. Congrats! It looks great. I'm thinking of a shoulder bag, too.

4. yeay!!~ congrats on your new baggy. i'm so glad you love it so much. =)

5. Welcome to the denim baggy PM club! Congrats, she is stunning!

6. CUUTE!! congrats!

7. wow the bag look so cute with the white MC carré and the luggage tag :heart:

8. congrats

9. so gorgeous congrats. you will love this bag, I know I do.

10. Pretty!Congrats!

11. Gorgeous! I hope that you have many happy years together!!

12. I love this! Congrats!

13. Beautiful!!!! Congrats, you will love this bag a lot...so useful and perfect. :love:

14. congrats!

15. love the baggy! glad you made the right choice...it's a beauty!