Thanking you all-

creature

Sep 1, 2006
For helping me actually get my life in order. Our mutual love for all things Hermes has helped me ground myself after many years of floating by. I read all your writings and it has helped me realize we all have crosses to bear, just sometimes they become overwhelming. I will not go into the clouds that have hovered over my daughter and I for years, but let me say since being in this forum they really are going away. I am gaining strength from your strength and you will never ever know how you have helped. I think this is without a doubt the nicest group of people I have ever met. I am very shy and will never meet any of you in person, but I thank you all for what you have done without realizing it. I know this is very vague as intended. But Thank you, Thankyou. I now will join in more frequently in discussions. You will never know.

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!

I think I have an idea of what you're talking about. It's funny in this world we live in and how private most of us are. This forum kind of lifts the veil and reveals that we're all real people with real struggles. And this group is very kind and supportive, and it gives us strength to know that this is a safe place to gather and share with one another. I'm so glad that you've found this to be true and that you'll come out and play with us!! [[[hugs]]]

This is so sweet~ i am just so glad you fond comfort and compassion among us! This is an incredible group!!!! Merry Christmas creature!!! I hope this holiday is a wonderful one for you and your family!

Thank you for writing that creature - you are very brave.

Best of luck to you and I am sure you will go from strength to strength.

And maybe one day we will meet you? One day?

Beautiful post, CREATURE......you said it all. This forum has meant so much to so many.....here are hugs to you with wishes for a Happy Holiday to you and yours!!!!

Oh, what a lovely sentiment. I am glad the forum has positively affected your life. That is so wonderful and thank you for sharing that information with us.
Time for a group hug!
grouphug.gif

Happy Holidays Creature~ I completely understand your sentiment. Thank you for being you and sharing with me and so many others here on the board. Keep posting and sharing, as always..best regards.

What a sweet and thoughtful note! And it just hits all the right spots! All I have to say is "back-at-ya!" ! This forum would not be as wonderful if every person on it wasn't extra-ordinary!

Merry Christmas to you (and all the rest of you gals, and guys!)
:heart::heart: