Thank you! UPDATE!!

1. I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful ladies for all of your support and prayers last week during my heart procedure. Everything went great!!:yahoo: My procedure went great, all 12 hours of it!!!!!! I had no complications, and the Doctors believe that I will be able to live a normal "medicine free" life!! I still am VERY sore, my poor little legs look like someone took a baseball bat after them(from all the huge-ass catheters they shoved up me to get to my heart), and I still feel bloated from all the drugs, they put me out 4 times in 3 days, once for the procedure, and then 3 times for various tests, but it was all worth it, and I would do it again!! My hubby has taken great care of me since I have been home, and I am going to try to milk it for all I can, while I can!!! Anyhow, just wanted to say thank you sooo much, and I am so glad to be back!!!!!!
  2. I'm happy everything turned out well.
  3. That is great news! I hope your continue feeling better!
  4. Great News!!! I am so glad that everything turned out so wonderfullly for you! Congrats and I hope that you continue on the road to recovery!:flowers:
  5. Wow! Somehow I missed your last thread but congratulations! You're a real trooper.
  6. so glad to hear that everything went good!
  7. So glad that everything went well. Glad DH is taking good care of you, take advantage & continue to improve. Great it's all over!
  8. That's so great! Take care!
  9. Hooray! That's great~ now rest as much as you can!;)
  10. That's great to hear that everything went well!! I am very happy for you!
  11. Thats wonderful news!!!! We are all so happy for you!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  12. that is great!! :heart: glad everything went well and here's to a speedy recovery!! :drinkup:
  13. congrats that's great news happy to have you back
  14. :yahoo: :wlae: i'm just so happy everything went a-okay!

what a great husband!
  15. I'm happy for you. You must be glad it's over and you are on the way to recovery. Sounds like you've been thru a lot, take care!