Thank you to Vlad & Meg for an incredible gesture!

1. Ok, my birthday was Oct 16. Due to the issues going on with my mom's cancer that day went by w/o hearing happy birthday. Now, at the dreaded age of 38, I am kinda over the big gestures.... but, to just hear a happy birthday w/o having to prompt anyone would have been nice. I began to get really depressed, I mean dealing w/ her cancer and docs all day was bad enough.... then... I look and see this Happy Birthday message from Vlad. Wow.... you guys really do not know what a spirit booster that was. Yeah, the rest of my loser (just kidding) came through like a day later.... but, to have it on THAT day meant so much. Thank you for such a sweet gesture and thank you for letting me be on such a great forum w/ such great people!

Laura

2. Happy birthday! Wishing you the best.

3. aww that is so sweet, happy birthday !, Im sorry to hear about your mum, You are in my thoughts :smile:

4. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!!!! all the best to you and your mom!

5. happy birthday!! :flowers: i wish the best for you & for your mom!!

6. This really is an amazing place. Best wishes to you for your birthday and I sincerely hope things turn around for your mom. :flowers:

7. Happy birthday to you! :tup:

8. Happy Birthday! :flowers:

9. Happy Birthday & I will keep your mother in my prayers.

10. Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear about your mum! I hope her condition improves!

11. Happy belated birthday! I hope your mother gets better, and you can have many good birthday memories to come.

12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope all your wishes come true!

13. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope your Mom's condition improves. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

14. Happy Birthday

You know you can always come here for your cyber hugs!

15. Happy Birthday!