Thank you Shushopn, you have made my day!

1. I am just absolutely overwhelmed by the kindness of Karen (Shushopn)! I love being apart of this forum because there are such wonderful people here. And Karen is the perfect example of why this forum is so terrific!

I got home very late last night and found a box at the door. I haven't ordered anything for a few weeks due to my wedding coming up, so I was a little confused. I open the box and imagine my surprise and absolute excitement when I find this.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How freaking delicious and cute are they? It was 4 am when I got home, so I actually did not have one. But trust me, these babies will be gone SOON!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAREN!!!

And thank you to the sunshine committee!

This was such a generous and thoughtful gift!!!

2. Congrats Graceful! The tPF Sunshine committee strikes again! Way to go shu!

3. It looks delicious!!! :biggrin: Very sweet!

4. Those are adorable! :love:

5. Wow Grace! Those look amazing!!! What a great gal shu is.. but we already know that lol! Enjoy them! I know if they showed up at my door they would be gone in an instant lol!!

6. Oh wow

7. wow!

8. Those are soooo cute Grace!! I was wondering if the BIG day was almost here yet. What a sweet and thoughtful gift!!

9. oh wow those are so cute! where are they from?

10. omg so cute :smile:

11. Those are so cute!

12. Those look so delicious! How thoughtful!

13. That's so sweet! (literally)

14. They are gorgeous and look delicious! Congrats!

15. They look so yummy.

Congrats!